3.02.2009

Week 22

Sorry for the late post. My mom was in town last week. Plus it was pretty quiet on the baby front.

Monday I had my follow-up MFS appointment. After the previous week's good times, I was expecting the worse (in terms of the poking and proding). Luckily things were quick and relatively painless. The boys have good heartbeats and I'm still locked up tight. Baby A still prefers to huddle down at the bottom, headbutting the exit whenever possible. This leaves a huge empty area that Baby B would love to have access to.

At this point it's just a waiting game. As long as neither baby is in distress, the doctor is going to put off doing the amnio fluid reduction. I'm showing no signs of prelabor due to the extra pressure, so that's a good thing, too.

This week I'm at 23lbs over my prepregnancy weight, and exactly where I should be on that front. Both boys are late night kickers. They are pretty quiet during the day but come about 11pm, the rolling and double kicking begins. They're getting feisty compared to only a week ago and I can feel Baby A a lot more.

We took a CPR class at St. Francis. We thought it was going to be kind of boring but the program was really good. It covered adult, child, and infant CPR, plus choking strategies. Another girl was there that was due about the same time as me and she was barely showing. I was jealoous. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment