6.01.2009

Week 36

We just got back from the regular OB. Everything is still looking good for both babies. Baby A continues to cause problems with the ultrasound tech. He' pretty much hiding under Baby B with only his head sticking out. Neither boy has given my ribs much of a break, though. I had to hold Baby B at bay during the ultrasound. I think we'll all be happier once they're out and have more room to stretch.

The only new news for today is that I'm about 2cm dilated. The OB called this "a nice start" and again seemed surprised that I have lasted this long to begin with. I think the key is that I don't sit up much anymore. I spend almost all of my time laying on my side. I'm lucky I'm able to do this.

So my regular OB and the MFS are supposed to figure out what the ultimate plan is if the babies have good lung development on Wednesday. The OB seems more of a "let nature take its course" type, while the MFS has a "if they're ready, get them out" stance. Hopefully they'll reach a middle ground. Personally, I'm ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing. J's been asking them every day if they're ready to come out an play. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment