5.27.2009

Week 35

So far 2 of the 3 doctor's visits are done for the week. Because of the holiday this week, we had to go to the hospital for yesterday's check-up. Once Baby A woke up, both got the seal of approval to head home. Heartbeats and movements were right where they were supposed to be. I only had 3 contractions during the hour or so.

Today we went to the regular OB for my check-up. They had a really hard time finding Baby A's heartbeat. He is so J's baby. hehe It took the doctor, an ultrasound machine, and a tech to find even a glimmer of the baby. Apparently I'm sporting double-decker babies now (one on top of the other). The machine just wasn't strong enough to see through Baby B to Baby A. Hopefully that won't be an issue at the MFS on Thursday for their growth scans.

At this point I'm off both contractions medications and the home monitoring. The upside is the yuckiness they made me feel is gone. The downside is that the babies are awake a lot more for extra kicking and hiccups. It's very hard to move around and I've been spending a fair amount sleeping. If I'm not sleeping, I'm either laying down or eating. hehe At the doctor's today I was approaching the 50lb mark, which is really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment